Mangosteen is a tropical evergreen tree was originated in the Indonesia. Have you guy ever taste it before. Oh man!! it's so fabulous. The best part is when you found one has no seed inside. You lucky!!. 


Actually I drew plenty of fruits in vector format, in order to use anytime when I design anything about it. Especially, I produce a lot of rural media. I mean now my client hire me to design for local. This below is my mangosteen in vector art. I drew it by Illustrator within 20 mins.

The bad thing when I used my mangosteen when I must duplicate many of them on a basket (also drew in Illustrator) and I have to copy 5 basket which contains a lot of mangosteen. When you use many vector objects in your canvas. Illustrator might  hang!!..you must keep in your mind to keep save your artwork often, if you don't want to feel sad later.



You will see that it 's not too detail when zoom in close. I just used pencil tools draw slowly, carefully make it until it looks similarly. Next time, I will write tips how to draw vector object like this.

And this is another blog that write about vector design. Vector Art & Logo

Categories: ,

2 Responses so far.

  1. Hi!
    Awesome vector ^^
    I used it here, for my porto:
    http://pinterest.com/pin/47006389830864386/
    http://fav.me/d4xm67r

    Thanks

    follow my instagram @linhedgie

  2. qunox says:

    Hi, I use it for my phd presentation

Leave a Reply